Posted on Dec 1, 2016
A free, 12-session educational program for family, significant others and friends of people living with mental illness.
Sign up now for the next class beginning Tuesday April 4, 2017.
Classes are limited to 24 people and registration is required. No charge to attend.
Help others through your own experience. Learn about:
- How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
- Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
- Developing the confidence and stamina to provide support with compassion
- Finding and using local supports and services
- Mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
- Current treatments, including evidence-based therapies, medications and side effects
- The impact of mental illness on the entire family
Tuesday evenings, 7pm – 9:30 pm
Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903
Registration is required and space is limited.
To learn more or request a place, call NAMI Marin at 415-444-0480 x 0.