If you are looking for information on housing resources, please call our NAMI Marin Hotline at 415-444-0480 x O.
Staff are available daily 1:00-3:00pm. Please leave a message if there is no answer. Calls are returned usually within 24 hours.
Staff can assist you with information on specific housing resources for the mentally ill, homeless, low-income, families, youth, seniors, etc.
Created for NAMI staff, members, volunteers, affiliates and beneficiaries, to provide information about organizations in Marin County known to provide accommodations suitable for those with a serious mental illness.
Before contacting an organization of interest:
- Read the organization’s description completely; if possible, visit its website.
- Go first to the contact information in bold print at the end of some listings.
For general information on affordable housing, see the Marin Affordable Housing Inventory:
- RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT SERVICES (RSS) offers 24- hour care in homelike settings for clients who need longterm support, at sites throughout Marin County.
- MARIN ASSISTED INDEPENDENT LIVING (MAIL) helps clients live independently in the community, either individually or in congregate households. Staff provide a variety of supportive mental health services to assist clients in maintaining their living situation.
- The SUPPORTED HOUSING COMPONENT assists clients who live in homes or apartments rented by Buckelew Programs. Supported housing clients benefit from daily, intensive services that enable them to live in congregate settings semi-independently.